Easy and AMAZING Jalepenos Wrapped in Bacon


This is one of my favorite appy's to do ever!! So easy and quick. Great to make ahead or to throw together when guests stop by unexpected.
Most recipes I have seen use cream cheese to fill them - you can, but I don't. I prefer to use Mozza. That is how my friend did them at my baby shower... and they were unreal.

What you need:
* Jalepenos cut in half - seeded (They are less hot and more friendly if you do a good job with the seeds)
* Mozza cut into pieces that fit snuggly into the peppers (a little overflow is fine, no such thing as too  much cheese!)
* Bacon slices cut in half.

What you do:
Make sure the peppers are cut in half and well seeded. Then place the chunks of cheese in the pepper. Take a half slice of bacon and wrap it around the pepper, secure with a toothpick. Put them in a preheated oven at 350 until the bacon is cooked or pop them on the BBQ!

ENJOY
*** You can always put cream cheese instead, or any cheese that you desire. I have also seen these with bacon bit on top; however, I highly recommend wraping them in bacon tho!

Comments

Popular Posts